NEW BERKEY WARRANTY SITE OPENS UP
This is the Manufacturer direction on Warranty which was sent to all authorized Berkey Dealers.
In an effort to provide the best quality service to Berkey® consumers everywhere, NMCL requires all Warranty Claim request forms be submitted directly by the purchaser (retail consumer). Authorized Berkey® Dealers are not permitted to submit Warranty Claim request forms on behalf of their customers.** Any form submitted by a dealer on behalf of a customer will be automatically denied.
Why the change?
Our Support Specialists are highly trained to diagnose and resolve even the most elusive problems experienced with Berkey® product. Adding a third party (seller) to the replacement process causes confusion for all persons involved. By allowing us to speak to the customer directly, we get questions answered faster, allowing for a smoother replacement process for the customer. We know how important it is for you to build relationships with your customers. Please feel free to educate your customers about Berkey® products or discuss their recent experiences with the product with them*. However, when it comes to replacing the product per NMCL Limited Warranty, please refer your customers to the Warranty Claim section on www.berkebynmcl.com/support *Support Specialists may require customers to complete various tests or troubleshooting steps. The steps or tests will need to be completed a second time, even if you have asked the customer to perform them already. This is to ensure the customer has performed the steps according to NMCL's standards and for documentation purposes.
BerkeyFiltersUSA shipping now expanded with international shipping to over 130 countries
Shipping Services Include Duties and Taxes (Destination Duties Paid)
- International Standard (Best value 6-12 days transit)
- International Express (DHL 2-3 days transit)
All international shipping services include all duties and taxes required by your country so you won't experience any unexpected costs once your purchase arrives. All services are highly reliable and tracking is provided every step of the way so you'll always know where your purchase is.
If you're not on a tight schedule, International Standard is an unbeatable choice for shipping to your country and like all our international shipping, you will not have to pay any additional costs to receive your purchase.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that your purchase is an allowable import.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Showering with water the way it was meant to be
- The Berkey Shower Hear filter is designed for those who want the benefits of showering in filtered chlorine free water
- Reduces up to 95% of chlorine
- May be used with your existing shower head. Also available with massage shower head already installed
- Designed to last for 20,000 gallons or one year, whichever comes first
- Easy installation of replaceable chlorine removing shower head filter cartridge with self-sealing threads
- "Full flow" shower head filter insures even distribution of water throughout the media
- Easy installation of replaceable chlorine shower filter cartridge with self-sealing threads
- Back Flush Attachment to prevent premature clogging of the chlorine shower head filter
- Reduces chemical absorption and vapor inhalation
- Effective for both hot and cold water
- Contains bacteriostatic media (KDF-55)
- Reduces damage to hair and skin
- Eliminates dirt and odors
- Reduces free chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, scale, and iron oxide (rust water)
- BPA free
- Do not use with shut-off valve