NEW BERKEY WARRANTY SITE OPENS UP
This is the Manufacturer direction on Warranty which was sent to all authorized Berkey Dealers.
In an effort to provide the best quality service to Berkey® consumers everywhere, NMCL requires all Warranty Claim request forms be submitted directly by the purchaser (retail consumer). Authorized Berkey® Dealers are not permitted to submit Warranty Claim request forms on behalf of their customers.** Any form submitted by a dealer on behalf of a customer will be automatically denied.
Why the change?
Our Support Specialists are highly trained to diagnose and resolve even the most elusive problems experienced with Berkey® product. Adding a third party (seller) to the replacement process causes confusion for all persons involved. By allowing us to speak to the customer directly, we get questions answered faster, allowing for a smoother replacement process for the customer. We know how important it is for you to build relationships with your customers. Please feel free to educate your customers about Berkey® products or discuss their recent experiences with the product with them*. However, when it comes to replacing the product per NMCL Limited Warranty, please refer your customers to the Warranty Claim section on www.berkebynmcl.com/support *Support Specialists may require customers to complete various tests or troubleshooting steps. The steps or tests will need to be completed a second time, even if you have asked the customer to perform them already. This is to ensure the customer has performed the steps according to NMCL's standards and for documentation purposes.
BerkeyFiltersUSA shipping now expanded with international shipping to over 130 countries
Shipping Services Include Duties and Taxes (Destination Duties Paid)
- International Standard (Best value 6-12 days transit)
- International Express (DHL 2-3 days transit)
All international shipping services include all duties and taxes required by your country so you won't experience any unexpected costs once your purchase arrives. All services are highly reliable and tracking is provided every step of the way so you'll always know where your purchase is.
If you're not on a tight schedule, International Standard is an unbeatable choice for shipping to your country and like all our international shipping, you will not have to pay any additional costs to receive your purchase.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that your purchase is an allowable import.
BerkeyFiltersUSA - Layaway and Financing Plans
Want Your New Berkey Water Filter Later?
We have the most flexible Layaway Plan for those who are planning to purchase a Berkey Water Filter for a future event. It's easy, quick and securely powered by PayPal. You make a down payment (of your choice) and select the number of payments you desire.
PLEASE NOTE: Layaway means that your will make a downpayment followed by a series of monthly payments. AFTER the item on Layaway is fully paid for, THEN your Berkey will be shipped to you.
If you cancel the plan, please be aware that 1.9% of the total purchase price is non-refundable - this is the service fee provided to the finance company and neither you nor us can get it back.
LAY-BUY LAYAWAY PLAN - SEE HOW IT WORKS
Lay-Buy makes it easy for you to buy the products and services that you need by paying for them via a down payment and up to three monthly instalments.
AFFORDABLE: Our calculator allows you to select the down payment you can afford to layby today and the amount of months you need to pay off the product.
SECURITY: All Payments are processed within PayPal’s secure environment.
CONVENIENCE: Payments are automatically setup between you and the seller with no intervention by either party ever. Unless a payment is missed.
FLEXIBLE: You can also call us to move the pending payments earlier or later.
CHOICE: A Lay-Buy Payment can be made and recurring profile setup via your PayPal account or your credit card.
5 SIMPLE STEPS
Select the normal checkout button (not the PayPal button)
2. PROVIDE SHIPPING AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Please double check your typing, this is the only way we can contact you and the destination to ship your Berkey.
3. SELECT SHIPPING METHOD
We highly recommend
- Continental USA - UPS Ground (6-10 day transit)
- Off-Continent USA - UPS Air
- International - Standard International Service (6-12 day transit)
4. SELECT LAYAWAY PAYMENT (PUT IT ON LAYBUY)
Please ensure the Billing address is correct to avoid a transaction error. Then select "Put it on LayBuy" and Click "COMPLETE ORDER"
5. CHOOSE YOUR LAYAWAY OPTIONS
Payment calculator makes it easy for you to set up your own payment plan.
6. CLICK "PUT IT ON LAYBUY" TO ENTER PAYPAL
Complete down-payment and setup recurring profile in PayPal’s secure environment.
Payments are processed by PayPal on the scheduled date YOU set. Check your order status within your PayPal reporting module. Contact us if you want to move your payments earlier or later.
Receive the item or service shortly after your last payment.
No interest charges ever, no membership fees ever – NO DEBT.
We believe that knowing what to expect is important to our customers happiness and want to make you aware of the following:
- There is a 1.9% up-front, non-refundable administrative fee for all layaway plans. This is charged on the full amount of the purchase including shipping charges. We do not receive this amount, it is paid to our financial partner who coordinates and administers this convenience layaway plan with PayPal.
- Cancellation of your Layaway plan will incur a cancellation fee of USD $50.00 which will be withheld from any refund amount due to cancellation.
- If the item is returned after receiving the product, the buyer is responsible for proper packing and any shipping charges. Click here for our Return Policy.
- Be sure to read our Layaway Agreement which is the agreement that covers your Layaway purchase. Click Here to Read Layaway Agreement Terms.
Want Your Berkey Water Filter Now?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
in an emergency, we want to be able to utilize our pool water. Will this filter remove the chlorine in the pool water and make it safe to drink?
Hello - that's a great question. The Berkey water filter can be used with pool water in an emergency. Please note that prolonged use will shorten the filter life. so if you wanted to prepare for extended outages, you may consider having spare filters Hope this helps!
My well water for my home has sulfur and iron according to water quality testing. The water has an odor and does not taste good. Will a Berkey filter out the iron and sulfur in my water?
Thank you for contacting us. The Berkey BB9 Black filters have been tested to filter out iron and sulfur and should provide the results you seek. Have a great day!
I have a well for our water, it's heavy water and it appears from the faucets and the taste to have bacteria issues. Can your filters do an entire home ? Thank you
Hello - the Berkey water filter is what's known as a Point of Use system. You would take water from the tap and pour it into the Berkey to be filtered for consumption. You may want to look at an inline whole house filter to do the primary filtration for showers etc and then use the Berkey water filter for your drinking and cooking. Let us know if we can assist further. The best way is to call us at 888-688-0858 or send us an email. Have a wonderful day!
Crown Berkey® System (6 gal.)
Made for the Extreme, Enjoyed Every Day
Berkey® Systems are powerful, freestanding water purifiers that sit on a countertop or stand. Simply pour water from virtually any source into the top chamber of the system, and dispense purified water easily from the lower chamber through a handy spigot. The systems are easy to use—no electricity, tools or plumbing needed. Enjoy clean, delicious purified water that retains the healthy minerals your body needs for an average of less than 2 cents per gallon.
The Gold Standard in Gravity-Fed Water Purification
Berkey® Systems equipped with Black Berkey® Purification Elements remove greater than 99.999% of viruses and greater than 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment and even radiologicals. Each pair of long-lasting Black Berkey® Purification Elements can treat up to 6,000 gallons (or about 5 years of typical use) before needing replacement. If desired, Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed on each Black Berkey® Purification Element.
Benefits that Offer You Freedom
- In control and confident- Take control of your tap water. Berkey® water purification systems address a broad universe of potential contaminants, giving you peace of mind.
- Loving every sip- When your water tastes great, you drink more of it. Enjoy nourishing purified water that retains the beneficial minerals your body needs.
- Ready for any adventure– Travel the world, hit the trail or relax at the lake. Portable and powerful Berkey® water purification systems reduce harmful contaminants from raw water sources like streams, lakes and ponds.
- Prepared and empowered– Be ready for natural disasters and sudden emergencies. Berkey® water purification systems can purify raw, untreated water in situations where a potable source of water is not available.
For any questions about this system, please contact the Authorized Berkey® Dealer
you purchased this system from. For WARRANTY service or more information about assembly or troubleshooting help, please go to
Berkey Support & Service: www.berkeybynmcl.com
Specifications for the Crown Berkey® System
The 6 gallon Crown Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, and is ideal for 6-12 people for everyday use.
- Holds up to 6 gallons of purified water
- Includes 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements standard
- Expandable to 8 Black Berkey® Purification Elements total
- System is 11" in diameter x 30" in height
- Shipping weight: approximately 15 lbs.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction
Included in the box:
- Upper and lower stainless steel chambers
- 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- 1 stainless steel lid, knob and screw
- 1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base
- 2 wing nuts, 2 washers
- 1 priming button
- 6 blocking plugs
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
Multi-use systems not available in CA or IA.