NEW BERKEY WARRANTY SITE OPENS UP
This is the Manufacturer direction on Warranty which was sent to all authorized Berkey Dealers.
In an effort to provide the best quality service to Berkey® consumers everywhere, NMCL requires all Warranty Claim request forms be submitted directly by the purchaser (retail consumer). Authorized Berkey® Dealers are not permitted to submit Warranty Claim request forms on behalf of their customers.** Any form submitted by a dealer on behalf of a customer will be automatically denied.
Why the change?
Our Support Specialists are highly trained to diagnose and resolve even the most elusive problems experienced with Berkey® product. Adding a third party (seller) to the replacement process causes confusion for all persons involved. By allowing us to speak to the customer directly, we get questions answered faster, allowing for a smoother replacement process for the customer. We know how important it is for you to build relationships with your customers. Please feel free to educate your customers about Berkey® products or discuss their recent experiences with the product with them*. However, when it comes to replacing the product per NMCL Limited Warranty, please refer your customers to the Warranty Claim section on www.berkebynmcl.com/support *Support Specialists may require customers to complete various tests or troubleshooting steps. The steps or tests will need to be completed a second time, even if you have asked the customer to perform them already. This is to ensure the customer has performed the steps according to NMCL's standards and for documentation purposes.
BerkeyFiltersUSA shipping now expanded with international shipping to over 130 countries
Shipping Services Include Duties and Taxes (Destination Duties Paid)
- International Standard (Best value 6-12 days transit)
- International Express (DHL 2-3 days transit)
All international shipping services include all duties and taxes required by your country so you won't experience any unexpected costs once your purchase arrives. All services are highly reliable and tracking is provided every step of the way so you'll always know where your purchase is.
If you're not on a tight schedule, International Standard is an unbeatable choice for shipping to your country and like all our international shipping, you will not have to pay any additional costs to receive your purchase.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that your purchase is an allowable import.
BerkeyFiltersUSA - Layaway and Financing Plans
Want Your New Berkey Water Filter Later?
We have the most flexible Layaway Plan for those who are planning to purchase a Berkey Water Filter for a future event. It's easy, quick and securely powered by PayPal. You make a down payment (of your choice) and select the number of payments you desire.
PLEASE NOTE: Layaway means that your will make a downpayment followed by a series of monthly payments. AFTER the item on Layaway is fully paid for, THEN your Berkey will be shipped to you.
If you cancel the plan, please be aware that 1.9% of the total purchase price is non-refundable - this is the service fee provided to the finance company and neither you nor us can get it back.
LAY-BUY LAYAWAY PLAN - SEE HOW IT WORKS
Lay-Buy makes it easy for you to buy the products and services that you need by paying for them via a down payment and up to three monthly instalments.
AFFORDABLE: Our calculator allows you to select the down payment you can afford to layby today and the amount of months you need to pay off the product.
SECURITY: All Payments are processed within PayPal’s secure environment.
CONVENIENCE: Payments are automatically setup between you and the seller with no intervention by either party ever. Unless a payment is missed.
FLEXIBLE: You can also call us to move the pending payments earlier or later.
CHOICE: A Lay-Buy Payment can be made and recurring profile setup via your PayPal account or your credit card.
5 SIMPLE STEPS
Select the normal checkout button (not the PayPal button)
2. PROVIDE SHIPPING AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Please double check your typing, this is the only way we can contact you and the destination to ship your Berkey.
3. SELECT SHIPPING METHOD
We highly recommend
- Continental USA - UPS Ground (6-10 day transit)
- Off-Continent USA - UPS Air
- International - Standard International Service (6-12 day transit)
4. SELECT LAYAWAY PAYMENT (PUT IT ON LAYBUY)
Please ensure the Billing address is correct to avoid a transaction error. Then select "Put it on LayBuy" and Click "COMPLETE ORDER"
5. CHOOSE YOUR LAYAWAY OPTIONS
Payment calculator makes it easy for you to set up your own payment plan.
6. CLICK "PUT IT ON LAYBUY" TO ENTER PAYPAL
Complete down-payment and setup recurring profile in PayPal’s secure environment.
Payments are processed by PayPal on the scheduled date YOU set. Check your order status within your PayPal reporting module. Contact us if you want to move your payments earlier or later.
Receive the item or service shortly after your last payment.
No interest charges ever, no membership fees ever – NO DEBT.
We believe that knowing what to expect is important to our customers happiness and want to make you aware of the following:
- There is a 1.9% up-front, non-refundable administrative fee for all layaway plans. This is charged on the full amount of the purchase including shipping charges. We do not receive this amount, it is paid to our financial partner who coordinates and administers this convenience layaway plan with PayPal.
- Cancellation of your Layaway plan will incur a cancellation fee of USD $50.00 which will be withheld from any refund amount due to cancellation.
- If the item is returned after receiving the product, the buyer is responsible for proper packing and any shipping charges. Click here for our Return Policy.
- Be sure to read our Layaway Agreement which is the agreement that covers your Layaway purchase. Click Here to Read Layaway Agreement Terms.
Want Your Berkey Water Filter Now?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
in an emergency, we want to be able to utilize our pool water. Will this filter remove the chlorine in the pool water and make it safe to drink?
Hello - that's a great question. The Berkey water filter can be used with pool water in an emergency. Please note that prolonged use will shorten the filter life. so if you wanted to prepare for extended outages, you may consider having spare filters Hope this helps!
My well water for my home has sulfur and iron according to water quality testing. The water has an odor and does not taste good. Will a Berkey filter out the iron and sulfur in my water?
Thank you for contacting us. The Berkey BB9 Black filters have been tested to filter out iron and sulfur and should provide the results you seek. Have a great day!
I have a well for our water, it's heavy water and it appears from the faucets and the taste to have bacteria issues. Can your filters do an entire home ? Thank you
Hello - the Berkey water filter is what's known as a Point of Use system. You would take water from the tap and pour it into the Berkey to be filtered for consumption. You may want to look at an inline whole house filter to do the primary filtration for showers etc and then use the Berkey water filter for your drinking and cooking. Let us know if we can assist further. The best way is to call us at 888-688-0858 or send us an email. Have a wonderful day!
Crown Berkey Water Filter with 2 Black Berkey Filters
Experience The Freshest Purest Healthiest Water for less than 3 cents per gallon
The Crown Berkey Water Filter... Berkey's largest water filter
With a 6 gallon capacity ( almost 3X the capacity of the gold standard Big Berkey water filter ), the Crown Berkey water filter with 2 BB9 Black Water Filter Elements is ideal for medium-large groups at home, churches, hospitals, for outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies.
The powerful Crown Berkey water filter system uses the same BB9 water filter elements as the Big Berkey water filters to purify treated and untreated raw water from sources such as as lakes, streams, stagnant ponds, water catchments and other untreated sources. Perfect for everyday use and a must in hostile environments or disasters where electricity or treated water may not be available.
The Crown Berkey water filter system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. The Crown Berkey water Filter is so powerful it can remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
- Crown Berkey water filter system has a storage capacity of about 6 gallons.
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for easy transport (20" tall) and weighs 12 lbs empty.
- Fully assembled, the Crown Berkey water filter system stands about 30" in height with a diameter of 11".
- List the Big Berkey water filter, the Crown Berkey is manufactured from high-grade polished 304 Stainless Steel.
- The Crown Berkey water filter can be fitted with PF-2 fluoride filters for areas where the water is highly fluoridated.
- Black Berkey filter elements in the basic configuration will deliver up to 6,000 gallons of pure Berkey filtered water. That's approximately 6-8 years of use before replacement (depending on water usage).
- The PF-2 fluoride filters, if purchased, will deliver up to 1000 gallons of service and should be replaced every 12 - 18 months (depending on water usage).
- Crown Berkey water filter system can be upgraded to a maximum of 8 Black Berkey filter elements and 8 PF-2 fluoride filters.
- The Crown Berkey Water Filter system is not approved for shipment to California