NEW BERKEY WARRANTY SITE OPENS UP
This is the Manufacturer direction on Warranty which was sent to all authorized Berkey Dealers.
In an effort to provide the best quality service to Berkey® consumers everywhere, NMCL requires all Warranty Claim request forms be submitted directly by the purchaser (retail consumer). Authorized Berkey® Dealers are not permitted to submit Warranty Claim request forms on behalf of their customers.** Any form submitted by a dealer on behalf of a customer will be automatically denied.
Why the change?
Our Support Specialists are highly trained to diagnose and resolve even the most elusive problems experienced with Berkey® product. Adding a third party (seller) to the replacement process causes confusion for all persons involved. By allowing us to speak to the customer directly, we get questions answered faster, allowing for a smoother replacement process for the customer. We know how important it is for you to build relationships with your customers. Please feel free to educate your customers about Berkey® products or discuss their recent experiences with the product with them*. However, when it comes to replacing the product per NMCL Limited Warranty, please refer your customers to the Warranty Claim section on www.berkebynmcl.com/support *Support Specialists may require customers to complete various tests or troubleshooting steps. The steps or tests will need to be completed a second time, even if you have asked the customer to perform them already. This is to ensure the customer has performed the steps according to NMCL's standards and for documentation purposes.
BerkeyFiltersUSA shipping now expanded with international shipping to over 130 countries
Shipping Services Include Duties and Taxes (Destination Duties Paid)
- International Standard (Best value 6-12 days transit)
- International Express (DHL 2-3 days transit)
All international shipping services include all duties and taxes required by your country so you won't experience any unexpected costs once your purchase arrives. All services are highly reliable and tracking is provided every step of the way so you'll always know where your purchase is.
If you're not on a tight schedule, International Standard is an unbeatable choice for shipping to your country and like all our international shipping, you will not have to pay any additional costs to receive your purchase.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that your purchase is an allowable import.
BerkeyFiltersUSA - Layaway and Financing Plans
Want Your New Berkey Water Filter Later?
We have the most flexible Layaway Plan for those who are planning to purchase a Berkey Water Filter for a future event. It's easy, quick and securely powered by PayPal. You make a down payment (of your choice) and select the number of payments you desire.
PLEASE NOTE: Layaway means that your will make a downpayment followed by a series of monthly payments. AFTER the item on Layaway is fully paid for, THEN your Berkey will be shipped to you.
If you cancel the plan, please be aware that 1.9% of the total purchase price is non-refundable - this is the service fee provided to the finance company and neither you nor us can get it back.
LAY-BUY LAYAWAY PLAN - SEE HOW IT WORKS
Lay-Buy makes it easy for you to buy the products and services that you need by paying for them via a down payment and up to three monthly instalments.
AFFORDABLE: Our calculator allows you to select the down payment you can afford to layby today and the amount of months you need to pay off the product.
SECURITY: All Payments are processed within PayPal’s secure environment.
CONVENIENCE: Payments are automatically setup between you and the seller with no intervention by either party ever. Unless a payment is missed.
FLEXIBLE: You can also call us to move the pending payments earlier or later.
CHOICE: A Lay-Buy Payment can be made and recurring profile setup via your PayPal account or your credit card.
5 SIMPLE STEPS
Select the normal checkout button (not the PayPal button)
2. PROVIDE SHIPPING AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Please double check your typing, this is the only way we can contact you and the destination to ship your Berkey.
3. SELECT SHIPPING METHOD
We highly recommend
- Continental USA - UPS Ground (6-10 day transit)
- Off-Continent USA - UPS Air
- International - Standard International Service (6-12 day transit)
4. SELECT LAYAWAY PAYMENT (PUT IT ON LAYBUY)
Please ensure the Billing address is correct to avoid a transaction error. Then select "Put it on LayBuy" and Click "COMPLETE ORDER"
5. CHOOSE YOUR LAYAWAY OPTIONS
Payment calculator makes it easy for you to set up your own payment plan.
6. CLICK "PUT IT ON LAYBUY" TO ENTER PAYPAL
Complete down-payment and setup recurring profile in PayPal’s secure environment.
Payments are processed by PayPal on the scheduled date YOU set. Check your order status within your PayPal reporting module. Contact us if you want to move your payments earlier or later.
Receive the item or service shortly after your last payment.
No interest charges ever, no membership fees ever – NO DEBT.
We believe that knowing what to expect is important to our customers happiness and want to make you aware of the following:
- There is a 1.9% up-front, non-refundable administrative fee for all layaway plans. This is charged on the full amount of the purchase including shipping charges. We do not receive this amount, it is paid to our financial partner who coordinates and administers this convenience layaway plan with PayPal.
- Cancellation of your Layaway plan will incur a cancellation fee of USD $50.00 which will be withheld from any refund amount due to cancellation.
- If the item is returned after receiving the product, the buyer is responsible for proper packing and any shipping charges. Click here for our Return Policy.
- Be sure to read our Layaway Agreement which is the agreement that covers your Layaway purchase. Click Here to Read Layaway Agreement Terms.
Want Your Berkey Water Filter Now?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I watched the video on how to assemble but could not tell how the Fluoride filter would work. Is the fluoride filter used in place of the Black filter? Are there videos that show how the product works?
The Berkey fluoride filters work with the black filters and attach to the threaded end of the black BB9 filter. They hang down into the lower chamber - water flows from the top chamber into the black filters and down the cetner of the black filters. Normally the water would then drip into the lower chamber;with the fluoride filters attached, the water will instead drip into the fluoride filters (which are suspended in the lower chamber) and then be filtered and fill the lower chamber.
Does the system filter out chlorine?
Hi there - the Royal Berkey Water Filter absolutely filters out chlorine. Thanks!
Does the filtration rate decrease when the fluoride filters are installed? I have the Royal Berkey with two black filters and two ceramic fluoride filters.
Hello - that's a great question! When the Berkey fluoride filters are installed, the flow rate will decrease. Thank you.
Does it remove fluoride?
Hello - to remove maximum fluoride using the Berkey gravigty fed water filter system, I'd recommend you add the Berkey PF-2 Fluoride filters to your Berkey system. These filters work with the Black BB9 purifiers to remove fluoride. Thank you and have a great day!
Royal Berkey Filter 3 Gallons
The Perfect Berkey Water Filter for your family
Do you have a family to care for? Look no further - the Royal Berkey Water Filter is the Family Water Filter System of choice. Over 80% of our Royals are snapped up by mothers who want their children to be healthy - emotions, spirit and body. For about 4½¢ /gal, what better way to care for your family than to have an endless supply of pure Berkey Filter water... always accessible, great taste and so healthy!
For the growing family, the Royal Berkey Filter (3 Gal ANSI 304 Stainless Steel) with 2 Black BB9 Carbon Filter Purifiers will deliver pure Berkey water every day... simple as that.
The incredibly popular Royal Berkey Gravity Fed Water Filter is so powerful that this Berkey water filter purifies treated water and untreated raw water from sources such as as lakes, streams, stagnant ponds, water catchments and other untreated sources. Perfect for everyday use and a must in hostile environments or disasters where electricity or treated water may not be available.
The Royal Berkey Gravity Fed Water Filter removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. The Royal Berkey water filter system is so powerful it can remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
- The Royal Berkey water filter system has a storage capacity of about 3 gallons.
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for easy transport (15" tall) and weighs 8 lbs. empty.
- Fully assembled, the Royal Berkey filter stands 23" in height with a diameter of 9.5".
- The Royal Berkey Filter is manufactured from high-grade polished 304 Stainless Steel.
- Can be fitted with PF-2 fluoride Berkey filters for areas where the water is highly fluoridated.
- Black Berkey Filter elements in the basic configuration will deliver up to 6,000 gallons of pure Berkey filtered water. That's approximately 6-8 years of use before replacement (depending on water usage).
- Royal Berkey Water Filter System can be upgraded to a maximum of 4 Black Black Berkey Filters and 4 PF-2 Fluoride Berkey Filters.
- The Royal Berkey Water Filter system is not available for shipping to California or Iowa