NEW BERKEY WARRANTY SITE OPENS UP
This is the Manufacturer direction on Warranty which was sent to all authorized Berkey Dealers.
In an effort to provide the best quality service to Berkey® consumers everywhere, NMCL requires all Warranty Claim request forms be submitted directly by the purchaser (retail consumer). Authorized Berkey® Dealers are not permitted to submit Warranty Claim request forms on behalf of their customers.** Any form submitted by a dealer on behalf of a customer will be automatically denied.
Why the change?
Our Support Specialists are highly trained to diagnose and resolve even the most elusive problems experienced with Berkey® product. Adding a third party (seller) to the replacement process causes confusion for all persons involved. By allowing us to speak to the customer directly, we get questions answered faster, allowing for a smoother replacement process for the customer. We know how important it is for you to build relationships with your customers. Please feel free to educate your customers about Berkey® products or discuss their recent experiences with the product with them*. However, when it comes to replacing the product per NMCL Limited Warranty, please refer your customers to the Warranty Claim section on www.berkebynmcl.com/support *Support Specialists may require customers to complete various tests or troubleshooting steps. The steps or tests will need to be completed a second time, even if you have asked the customer to perform them already. This is to ensure the customer has performed the steps according to NMCL's standards and for documentation purposes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE***
Dear Valued Customer
We continue to experience extremely high demand. While we are now achieving 5-7 business days delivery of in-stock items, however transportation is still congested and may unexpectedly result in longer times between order and delivery.
Please note that credit card/banks have instituted a 3-4% withholding/process charge on all cancelled orders - so please be aware that we are now unable to provide a full 100% refund on cancellations.
We appreciate your patience. Thank you
BB9 Berkey Filters Replacement
Genuine Berkey Filter Replacement for:
- Go Berkey 1 Quart Stainless Steel Canister (uses 1 BB9 Berkey replacement filter) - Buy 1 pack
- Travel Berkey Water Filter (uses 2 BB9 Berkey filter replacement) - Buy 1 pack
- Big Berkey Water Filter (uses up to 4 BB9 Berkey replacement filters) - Buy 1 or 2 packs
- Berkey Light Water Filter (uses up to 4 BB9 Berkey filter replacement) - Buy 1 or 2 packs
- Royal Berkey Water Filter (uses up to 4 BB9 Berkey replacement filters) - Buy 1 or 2 packs
- Imperial Berkey Water Filter (uses up to 6 BB9 Berkey filter replacement) - Buy 1,2 or 3 packs
- Crown Berkey Water Filter (uses up to 8 BB9 Berkey replacement filters) - Buy 1,2 3, or 4 packs
Renew or upgrade your Berkey Filters with these replacement BB9 Berkey Replacement Filters. The BB9 Black Berkey Filter Elements will fit most gravity fed water filters including: Berkey Filters, Pro-pur filters and many other water filter systems.
The Berkey Water Filter System is such a powerful system exactly because of the Black BB9 Berkey Filter elements. All Berkey Water Filter Systems use these Black Berkey Replacement Filters. The Berkey Filter elements has been thoroughly tested in government certified laboratories to NSF 53 and NSF 42 National Water Purity Standards. The test results demonstrate that the Berkey Replacement Filter element is arguably the most powerful gravity water filter on the market.
You can be confident in the quality of the water you drink when it's been filtered through a Black Berkey Filter element. The Black Berkey Filters are more powerful than any other gravity fed filter available. Each Black Berkey Filter is cleanable, just use a nylon scrub pad and rub the surface vigorously (don't worry if you see black... it's designed to be scrubbed hard), re-prime the Berkey Filter and it's ready to go again. Each Black Berkey Filter element will deliver up to 3,000 gallons of pure Berkey Filtered Water.
The powerful Black Berkey Filter elements also remove or reduce a long list of unwanted conatminants including viruses, pathogenic cysts, parasites, chemicals such as herbicides and pesticides, VOCs, detergents, organic solvents, cloudiness, trihalomethanes, silt, sediment, heavy metals, foul tastes and odors, yet they leave in the healthful and beneficial minerals that your body can benefit from.
The Black Berkey Filter's performance can be summarized as follows:
- Viruses: >99.999% Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 4): MS2 Coliphage Fr Coliphage
- Pathogenic Bacteria Surrogate: >99.9999% Exceeds purification standards (Log 6): Raoutella terrigen
- trihalomethanes: Removed to >99.8% (Below Lab Detectable Limits): Bromodichloromethane Bromoform Chloroform Dibromochloromethan
- Inorganic Minerals: Removed to Below Lab Detectable Limits: Chlorine Residual (Total Residual Chlorine
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC): Removed to Below Laboratory Detectable Limits
- Heavy Metals: Aluminum, Antimony, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Hexavalent Chromium (Chromium 6), Lead, Mercury, Molybdenum, Nickel, Vanadium
- Also removes or reduces: Arsenic, MBAS, Nitrites, Selenium, Thallium, Rust, Silt and Sediment, Turbidity, Foul Tastes and Odors