Alkaline 6 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System Model 506 with Increased pH and Trace Minerals
Our 30 day happiness promise
If for any reason, other than a manufacturing defect, you are not satisfied in the first 30 days, simply prepare and pack the unit carefully and let us know you want to return it. Your refund will depend on the condition of the Berkey or items purchased.
*** FILTERS MUST GO THROUGH TROUBLESHOOTING WITH OUR SUPPORT AND RECEIVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION BEFORE THEY CAN BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED ***
Call 888-688-0858 EXT 2 for returns
Our service promise
We promise to work with you to ensure that your introduction to Berkey Water Filtration Systems is a great experience. We will respond quickly to your inquiries and assist you in any way we can to get you set up and enjoying the fresh pure healthy taste of Berkey filtered water. This will include free return and replacement of any Berkey part or component not working due to workmanship or quality defects.
Our fairness promise - Refund Amounts
Once we receive the returned Berkey Filter, we'll do a quick inspection and normally issue a full refund less standard return shipping fee. Your refund will be calculated as follows:
- If the unit is received and is unopened, unused and in its original shipped condition, the refund amount will be the purchase less a $20 return shipping fee.
- If the unit has been used (any part in contact with water, water spots etc), mishandled, improperly packed or missing items, the refund amount will be the purchase price less a 24% disposal and handling fee in addition to the $20 return shipping fee.
BerkeyFiltersUSA shipping now expanded with international shipping to over 130 countries
Shipping Services Include Duties and Taxes (Destination Duties Paid)
- International Standard (Best value 6-12 days transit)
- International Express (DHL 2-3 days transit)
All international shipping services include all duties and taxes required by your country so you won't experience any unexpected costs once your purchase arrives. All services are highly reliable and tracking is provided every step of the way so you'll always know where your purchase is.
If you're not on a tight schedule, International Standard is an unbeatable choice for shipping to your country and like all our international shipping, you will not have to pay any additional costs to receive your purchase.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that your purchase is an allowable import.
BerkeyFiltersUSA - Layaway and Financing Plans
Want Your New Berkey Water Filter Later?
We have the most flexible Layaway Plan for those who are planning to purchase a Berkey Water Filter for a future event. It's easy, quick and securely powered by PayPal. You make a down payment (of your choice) and select the number of payments you desire.
PLEASE NOTE: Layaway means that your will make a downpayment followed by a series of monthly payments. AFTER the item on Layaway is fully paid for, THEN your Berkey will be shipped to you.
If you cancel the plan, please be aware that 1.9% of the total purchase price is non-refundable - this is the service fee provided to the finance company and neither you nor us can get it back.
LAY-BUY LAYAWAY PLAN - SEE HOW IT WORKS
Lay-Buy makes it easy for you to buy the products and services that you need by paying for them via a down payment and up to three monthly instalments.
AFFORDABLE: Our calculator allows you to select the down payment you can afford to layby today and the amount of months you need to pay off the product.
SECURITY: All Payments are processed within PayPal’s secure environment.
CONVENIENCE: Payments are automatically setup between you and the seller with no intervention by either party ever. Unless a payment is missed.
FLEXIBLE: You can also call us to move the pending payments earlier or later.
CHOICE: A Lay-Buy Payment can be made and recurring profile setup via your PayPal account or your credit card.
5 SIMPLE STEPS
Select the normal checkout button (not the PayPal button)
2. PROVIDE SHIPPING AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Please double check your typing, this is the only way we can contact you and the destination to ship your Berkey.
3. SELECT SHIPPING METHOD
We highly recommend
- Continental USA - UPS Ground (6-10 day transit)
- Off-Continent USA - UPS Air
- International - Standard International Service (6-12 day transit)
4. SELECT LAYAWAY PAYMENT (PUT IT ON LAYBUY)
Please ensure the Billing address is correct to avoid a transaction error. Then select "Put it on LayBuy" and Click "COMPLETE ORDER"
5. CHOOSE YOUR LAYAWAY OPTIONS
Payment calculator makes it easy for you to set up your own payment plan.
6. CLICK "PUT IT ON LAYBUY" TO ENTER PAYPAL
Complete down-payment and setup recurring profile in PayPal’s secure environment.
Payments are processed by PayPal on the scheduled date YOU set. Check your order status within your PayPal reporting module. Contact us if you want to move your payments earlier or later.
Receive the item or service shortly after your last payment.
No interest charges ever, no membership fees ever – NO DEBT.
We believe that knowing what to expect is important to our customers happiness and want to make you aware of the following:
- There is a 1.9% up-front, non-refundable administrative fee for all layaway plans. This is charged on the full amount of the purchase including shipping charges. We do not receive this amount, it is paid to our financial partner who coordinates and administers this convenience layaway plan with PayPal.
- Cancellation of your Layaway plan will incur a cancellation fee of USD $50.00 which will be withheld from any refund amount due to cancellation.
- If the item is returned after receiving the product, the buyer is responsible for proper packing and any shipping charges. Click here for our Return Policy.
- Be sure to read our Layaway Agreement which is the agreement that covers your Layaway purchase. Click Here to Read Layaway Agreement Terms.
Want Your Berkey Water Filter Now?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are your filter cartridges the same standard size and fittings as the existing water filtration systems on the market? In other words, can I use your cartridges in my existing filter system setup?
That's a great question. The Naples Naturals Replacement filters for Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water filtration conform to a general industry sizing although we cannot vouch for other manufactuers. Stages 1-3 are standard 2.5x9.75 inch chamber filters (also known as 10-inch filters). Stages 4, 5 and 6 are standard inline filters and so can be fitted to most system, but if they do not, they simply require a different size fitting which can be purchased. If you'd like more specific information, please send us a request at email@example.com and we can provide more details. Have a great day!
How long until you have to replace any components and what is the cost of those components?
That is a great question. Replacement cartridges for the Naples Naturals Reverse Osmosis Systems (5-Stage Pure and 6-Stage Alkaline) are actually in stock and will be published for sale by the end of February. Both systems use the same 5 initial cartridges, the Alkaline system has of course the Alkaline cartidge. Replacement frequency is based on the quality of the input water but in most cases the replacement schedule will be as follows: Stages 1,2,3, 6 (alkaline) recommended 6-month intervals, Stage 5 - 12 month interval, Stage 4 - 24 month interval. Replacements will be packaged in 12 and 24 month packs. Pricing hasn't been finalized completely but the 5-stage 12 month pack of 7 cartridges (2 x (stage 1, 2, 3) and 1 x Stage 5) will most likely have a regular price of $69. Finally, the tank itself should be replaced every 2-3 years - replacement will be dictated by when the water pressure visibly lessens at the faucet. Replacement 3 gallon tanks will be priced at $59 each. Hope this helps!
Will this filter system be suitable for filtering salt or brackish water into drinking water (like a desalinator for a sailboat)?
Reverse Osmosis is a dominant technology in large scale dealination plants - they are typically configured as large area sheets. However, among other reasons, the RO membrane in household systems are sprial wound which means that the system cannot be backflushed - this makes it unsuitable for long term desalination. I hope this information is helpful. Have a great weekend!
Now you can enjoy the purity of Reverse Osmosis with the benefits of natural alkaline water with enhanced pH and trace minerals.The sixth stage filter in our newest reverse osmosis water filtration system is itself a multi-stage alkaline filter using tourmaline and ion exchange resin to provide you with natural alkalinity, higher pH levels and trace minerals... all normally lost in the standard RO process but naturally restored by the addition of the alkalizing filter cartridge.
Enjoy fresh clean water from this premium quality multi-layered progressive reverse Osmosis RO water filtration system. Reverse Osmosis water filter systems are known to remove over 1000+ different kinds of contaminates from your drinking water. The Naples Naturals Reverse Osmosis water filter system features a 0.0001 micron reverse Osmosis membrane which is smaller than any other filter technology in its value range.
The Naples Naturals Alkaline Reverse Osmosis water filtration system uses 6 progressive water filtration stages to provide healthy crisp tasting drinking water:
- First - a sediment filter to trap particles, including rust and calcium carbonate
- Second - another sediment filter with smaller pores to remove the rest of solids from the water
- Third - an activated carbon filter with smaller pores to trap organic chemicals and chlorine
- Fourth - a reverse Osmosis filter, which is a thin film composite membrane having 0.0001 micron or 0.000000004 inch pores to separate Pure water from any remaining impurities.
- The 5th stage carbon filter polishes the resulting water to make it pristine.
- And finally, we add the 6th stage alkaline filter to raise the pH, add trace minerals and provide a unique source of pure healthy water unlike other Reverse Osmosis RO water filter systems.
At 50 gallons per day, this system is designed to serve the needs of the average family of up to 6-8 people and has one of the lowest maintenance cost of any system.
The entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is set up for folks who are pretty handy with a drill and wrench - all critical installation parts are right in the box. Any questions can be easily answered in our owners manual or by contacting our knowledgeable and friendly customer service.
Purchase your Naples Naturals reverse Osmosis water filter system today to experience crisp fresh healthy water right from your faucet.