Refurbished Royal Berkey® System (3.25 gal.)
Dealer Refurbished Berkey® Systems: Same Great Performance, Special Price!
Congratulations on your purchase of a Dealer Refurbished Berkey®
System: Same Great Performance, Special Price!
As indicated at the time of ordering, dealer refurbished Berkey® systems
may be scratched or dented, or may be products which were returned and
then restored by an Authorized Berkey® Dealer. Dealer refurbished systems
ARE NOT warrantied against cosmetic defects. However, the included Black
Berkey® Purification Elements carry the standard 2-year pro-rated limit ed
warranty, which provides you with the same performance and longevity
that you would experience with any non-refurbished Berkey ® system.
For any questions about this system, please contact the Authorized Berkey® Dealer
you purchased this system from. For warranty and service of filters or for more information about assembly or troubleshooting help, please go to
Berkey Support & Service: www.berkeybynmcl.com
Dealer refurbished Berkey® systems may be scratched or dented, or may be products which were returned and then restored by an Authorized Berkey® Dealer. Dealer refurbished systems ARE NOT warrantied against cosmetic defects. However, the Black Berkey® Purification Elements carry the standard 2-year pro-rated limited warranty, which provides you with the same performance and longevity that you would experience with any of our non-refurbished Berkey® systems.
Note: Refurbished systems may not be shipped in original packaging or packaging may be damaged.
Made for the Extreme, Enjoyed Every Day
Berkey® Systems are powerful, freestanding water purifiers that sit on a countertop or stand. Simply pour water from virtually any source into the top chamber of the system, and dispense purified water easily from the lower chamber through a handy spigot. The systems are easy to use—no electricity, tools or plumbing needed. Enjoy clean, delicious purified water that retains the healthy minerals your body needs for an average of less than 2 cents per gallon.
The Gold Standard in Gravity-Fed Water Purification
Berkey® Systems equipped with Black Berkey® Purification Elements remove greater than 99.999% of viruses and greater than 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment and even radiologicals. Each pair of long-lasting Black Berkey® Purification Elements can treat up to 6,000 gallons (or about 5 years of typical use) before needing replacement. If desired, Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed on each Black Berkey® Purification Element.
Benefits that Offer You Freedom
- In control and confident- Take control of your tap water. Berkey® water purification systems address a broad universe of potential contaminants, giving you peace of mind.
- Loving every sip- When your water tastes great, you drink more of it. Enjoy nourishing purified water that retains the beneficial minerals your body needs.
- Ready for any adventure– Travel the world, hit the trail or relax at the lake. Portable and powerful Berkey® water purification systems reduce harmful contaminants from raw water sources like streams, lakes and ponds.
- Prepared and empowered– Be ready for natural disasters and sudden emergencies. Berkey® water purification systems can purify raw, untreated water in situations where a potable source of water is not available.
Specifications for the Royal Berkey® System
The 3.25 gallon Royal Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, and is ideal for 2-4 people for everyday use.
- Holds up to 3.25 gallons of purified water
- Includes 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements standard
- Expandable to 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements total
- System is 9" in diameter x 23" in height
- Shipping weight: approximately 11 lbs.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction
Included in the box:
- Upper and lower stainless steel chambers
- 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- 1 stainless steel lid, knob and screw
- 1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base
- 2 wing nuts, 2 washers
- 1 priming button
- 2 blocking plugs
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
Multi-use systems not available in CA or IA.