Our 30 day happiness promise
If for any reason, other than a manufacturing defect, you are not satisfied in the first 30 days, simply prepare and pack the unit carefully and let us know you want to return it. Your refund will depend on the condition of the Berkey or items purchased.
*** FILTERS MUST GO THROUGH TROUBLESHOOTING WITH OUR SUPPORT AND RECEIVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION BEFORE THEY CAN BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED ***
Call 888-688-0858 EXT 2 for returns
Our service promise
We promise to work with you to ensure that your introduction to Berkey Water Filtration Systems is a great experience. We will respond quickly to your inquiries and assist you in any way we can to get you set up and enjoying the fresh pure healthy taste of Berkey filtered water. This will include free return and replacement of any Berkey part or component not working due to workmanship or quality defects.
Our fairness promise - Refund Amounts
Once we receive the returned Berkey Filter, we'll do a quick inspection and normally issue a full refund less standard return shipping fee. Your refund will be calculated as follows:
- If the unit is received and is unopened, unused and in its original shipped condition, the refund amount will be the purchase less a $20 return shipping fee.
- If the unit has been used (any part in contact with water, water spots etc), mishandled, improperly packed or missing items, the refund amount will be the purchase price less a 24% disposal and handling fee in addition to the $20 return shipping fee.
BerkeyFiltersUSA shipping now expanded with international shipping to over 130 countries
Shipping Services Include Duties and Taxes (Destination Duties Paid)
- International Standard (Best value 6-12 days transit)
- International Express (DHL 2-3 days transit)
All international shipping services include all duties and taxes required by your country so you won't experience any unexpected costs once your purchase arrives. All services are highly reliable and tracking is provided every step of the way so you'll always know where your purchase is.
If you're not on a tight schedule, International Standard is an unbeatable choice for shipping to your country and like all our international shipping, you will not have to pay any additional costs to receive your purchase.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that your purchase is an allowable import.
BerkeyFiltersUSA - Layaway and Financing Plans
Want Your New Berkey Water Filter Later?
We have the most flexible Layaway Plan for those who are planning to purchase a Berkey Water Filter for a future event. It's easy, quick and securely powered by PayPal. You make a down payment (of your choice) and select the number of payments you desire.
PLEASE NOTE: Layaway means that your will make a downpayment followed by a series of monthly payments. AFTER the item on Layaway is fully paid for, THEN your Berkey will be shipped to you.
If you cancel the plan, please be aware that 1.9% of the total purchase price is non-refundable - this is the service fee provided to the finance company and neither you nor us can get it back.
LAY-BUY LAYAWAY PLAN - SEE HOW IT WORKS
Lay-Buy makes it easy for you to buy the products and services that you need by paying for them via a down payment and up to three monthly instalments.
AFFORDABLE: Our calculator allows you to select the down payment you can afford to layby today and the amount of months you need to pay off the product.
SECURITY: All Payments are processed within PayPal’s secure environment.
CONVENIENCE: Payments are automatically setup between you and the seller with no intervention by either party ever. Unless a payment is missed.
FLEXIBLE: You can also call us to move the pending payments earlier or later.
CHOICE: A Lay-Buy Payment can be made and recurring profile setup via your PayPal account or your credit card.
5 SIMPLE STEPS
Select the normal checkout button (not the PayPal button)
2. PROVIDE SHIPPING AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Please double check your typing, this is the only way we can contact you and the destination to ship your Berkey.
3. SELECT SHIPPING METHOD
We highly recommend
- Continental USA - UPS Ground (6-10 day transit)
- Off-Continent USA - UPS Air
- International - Standard International Service (6-12 day transit)
4. SELECT LAYAWAY PAYMENT (PUT IT ON LAYBUY)
Please ensure the Billing address is correct to avoid a transaction error. Then select "Put it on LayBuy" and Click "COMPLETE ORDER"
5. CHOOSE YOUR LAYAWAY OPTIONS
Payment calculator makes it easy for you to set up your own payment plan.
6. CLICK "PUT IT ON LAYBUY" TO ENTER PAYPAL
Complete down-payment and setup recurring profile in PayPal’s secure environment.
Payments are processed by PayPal on the scheduled date YOU set. Check your order status within your PayPal reporting module. Contact us if you want to move your payments earlier or later.
Receive the item or service shortly after your last payment.
No interest charges ever, no membership fees ever – NO DEBT.
We believe that knowing what to expect is important to our customers happiness and want to make you aware of the following:
- There is a 1.9% up-front, non-refundable administrative fee for all layaway plans. This is charged on the full amount of the purchase including shipping charges. We do not receive this amount, it is paid to our financial partner who coordinates and administers this convenience layaway plan with PayPal.
- Cancellation of your Layaway plan will incur a cancellation fee of USD $50.00 which will be withheld from any refund amount due to cancellation.
- If the item is returned after receiving the product, the buyer is responsible for proper packing and any shipping charges. Click here for our Return Policy.
- Be sure to read our Layaway Agreement which is the agreement that covers your Layaway purchase. Click Here to Read Layaway Agreement Terms.
Want Your Berkey Water Filter Now?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I've had my berkey system for over a year now. How often should the floride filters be replaced based on small family consumption?
Each pair of fluoride Berkey filters should be changed out about every 1,000 gallons. For a small family, a general rule of thumb would be 12 months. Hope this helps!
why do you need a hand primer for black filters, cant you just put them in and go, and how does the primer work, what needs to be done
Hello - thats's a great question! You don't need the hand primer. You do need to prime the BB9 filters and each set of filters does come with a small tan washer called a priming button. The hand primer allows priming without a faucet, the tan priming button requires a faucet. The BB9 filter has such small filter tunnels that water must be forced into those tunnels to allow water to begin to flow freely into and through the tunnels. Please view the video at this link. Thanks!
hi. does the 2 gallon big berkey come fluoride filters? if not can they be purchased separeteley?
Hi there - this particular Big Berkey Water Filter model does not come equipped with the Berkey fluoride filters. You can purchase the Berkey PF-2 Fluoride filters separately on this store. Thanks!
Big Berkey Filter with 2 Black Berkey Filters and Stainless Steel Spigot
Experience Pure Fresh Health Water
- Stainless steel spigot... absolutely no plastic in the lower chamber
- Filter pair delivers 6,000 gallons of pure Berkey water... that's over 5 years at 1 tank/day
- Enjoy the freshest water for less than 4.5 cents per gallon... no more lugging cases of water from the store