NEW BERKEY WARRANTY SITE OPENS UP
This is the Manufacturer direction on Warranty which was sent to all authorized Berkey Dealers.
In an effort to provide the best quality service to Berkey® consumers everywhere, NMCL requires all Warranty Claim request forms be submitted directly by the purchaser (retail consumer). Authorized Berkey® Dealers are not permitted to submit Warranty Claim request forms on behalf of their customers.** Any form submitted by a dealer on behalf of a customer will be automatically denied.
Why the change?
Our Support Specialists are highly trained to diagnose and resolve even the most elusive problems experienced with Berkey® product. Adding a third party (seller) to the replacement process causes confusion for all persons involved. By allowing us to speak to the customer directly, we get questions answered faster, allowing for a smoother replacement process for the customer. We know how important it is for you to build relationships with your customers. Please feel free to educate your customers about Berkey® products or discuss their recent experiences with the product with them*. However, when it comes to replacing the product per NMCL Limited Warranty, please refer your customers to the Warranty Claim section on www.berkebynmcl.com/support *Support Specialists may require customers to complete various tests or troubleshooting steps. The steps or tests will need to be completed a second time, even if you have asked the customer to perform them already. This is to ensure the customer has performed the steps according to NMCL's standards and for documentation purposes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What's the difference between the 108 and 109 filter systems?
Hi - the Naples Naturals 108 and 109 Alkaline Water Pitchers both provide the same function and performance. The difference is cosmetic with each design appealing to different people. Have an awesome day!
Water never tasted so good!
- Silky smooth water - it's an experience that will keep everyone wanting more
- Alkaline naturally derived - no electric splitting technology, it's alkaline water the way nature designed it - balanced calcium, magnesium and potassium - to your health!
- pH enhancement up to 2 points - so much better for you and if you're a coffee drinker you won't believe how good your coffee will taste!
- Calgon activated carbon - remove chlorine and other contaminates from you water for cleaner "better for you" water
Using the latest 6-stage ion exchange carbon media technology, the Naples Naturals Pitcher Water Filter provides fresh clean healthy great tasting clean alkaline water.
- Convenient 10 cup capacity designed to fit your refrigerator door - 6 x 10 x 10 inches
- BPA free construction with built-in filter life indicator so you don't have to worry about when to replace the filter
- Over 2X the filter life of other water filter pitchers. Each filter will deliver up to 300 liters (over 500 16 oz bottles) of clean water - that's under 10 cents a bottle and an incredible saving over bottled water
- New locking filter design, screws in to provide only filtered water unlike the older technology pitcher water filters
Your Health: The Naples Naturals 10 cup alkaline water pitcher filter holds enough water to satisfy the demands of your whole family's daily needs. The Naples Naturals BPA-free filter reduces chlorine taste and odor and other contaminants often found in tap water.
Your Money: The Naples Naturals water pitcher filter is designed for today's family who seek value and is evironmentally responsible. Delivering up to 70-75 gallons of filtered water, you can have over 500 16 oz bottles of water for only 9.5 cents each.
Your Time: Unlike other water pitcher filters, the Naples Naturals 10 cup water pitcher filter will last up to 2-3 months before needing replacement. Not only more time between replacements, sign up for our Auto-Ship, save more and never worry about waiting for your filter to arrive.
Your Earth: Our longer filter life means you save the landfills from having to absorb 500 bottles of recycled plastic, that's just a wonderful way for you to help preserve our enironment and ecology.
Final particulate levels will depend on local user water quality.