NEW BERKEY WARRANTY SITE OPENS UP
This is the Manufacturer direction on Warranty which was sent to all authorized Berkey Dealers.
In an effort to provide the best quality service to Berkey® consumers everywhere, NMCL requires all Warranty Claim request forms be submitted directly by the purchaser (retail consumer). Authorized Berkey® Dealers are not permitted to submit Warranty Claim request forms on behalf of their customers.** Any form submitted by a dealer on behalf of a customer will be automatically denied.
Why the change?
Our Support Specialists are highly trained to diagnose and resolve even the most elusive problems experienced with Berkey® product. Adding a third party (seller) to the replacement process causes confusion for all persons involved. By allowing us to speak to the customer directly, we get questions answered faster, allowing for a smoother replacement process for the customer. We know how important it is for you to build relationships with your customers. Please feel free to educate your customers about Berkey® products or discuss their recent experiences with the product with them*. However, when it comes to replacing the product per NMCL Limited Warranty, please refer your customers to the Warranty Claim section on www.berkebynmcl.com/support *Support Specialists may require customers to complete various tests or troubleshooting steps. The steps or tests will need to be completed a second time, even if you have asked the customer to perform them already. This is to ensure the customer has performed the steps according to NMCL's standards and for documentation purposes.
BerkeyFiltersUSA shipping now expanded with international shipping to over 130 countries
Shipping Services Include Duties and Taxes (Destination Duties Paid)
- International Standard (Best value 6-12 days transit)
- International Express (DHL 2-3 days transit)
All international shipping services include all duties and taxes required by your country so you won't experience any unexpected costs once your purchase arrives. All services are highly reliable and tracking is provided every step of the way so you'll always know where your purchase is.
If you're not on a tight schedule, International Standard is an unbeatable choice for shipping to your country and like all our international shipping, you will not have to pay any additional costs to receive your purchase.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that your purchase is an allowable import.
BerkeyFiltersUSA - Layaway and Financing Plans
Want Your New Berkey Water Filter Later?
We have the most flexible Layaway Plan for those who are planning to purchase a Berkey Water Filter for a future event. It's easy, quick and securely powered by PayPal. You make a down payment (of your choice) and select the number of payments you desire.
PLEASE NOTE: Layaway means that your will make a downpayment followed by a series of monthly payments. AFTER the item on Layaway is fully paid for, THEN your Berkey will be shipped to you.
If you cancel the plan, please be aware that 1.9% of the total purchase price is non-refundable - this is the service fee provided to the finance company and neither you nor us can get it back.
LAY-BUY LAYAWAY PLAN - SEE HOW IT WORKS
Lay-Buy makes it easy for you to buy the products and services that you need by paying for them via a down payment and up to three monthly instalments.
AFFORDABLE: Our calculator allows you to select the down payment you can afford to layby today and the amount of months you need to pay off the product.
SECURITY: All Payments are processed within PayPal’s secure environment.
CONVENIENCE: Payments are automatically setup between you and the seller with no intervention by either party ever. Unless a payment is missed.
FLEXIBLE: You can also call us to move the pending payments earlier or later.
CHOICE: A Lay-Buy Payment can be made and recurring profile setup via your PayPal account or your credit card.
5 SIMPLE STEPS
Select the normal checkout button (not the PayPal button)
2. PROVIDE SHIPPING AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Please double check your typing, this is the only way we can contact you and the destination to ship your Berkey.
3. SELECT SHIPPING METHOD
We highly recommend
- Continental USA - UPS Ground (6-10 day transit)
- Off-Continent USA - UPS Air
- International - Standard International Service (6-12 day transit)
4. SELECT LAYAWAY PAYMENT (PUT IT ON LAYBUY)
Please ensure the Billing address is correct to avoid a transaction error. Then select "Put it on LayBuy" and Click "COMPLETE ORDER"
5. CHOOSE YOUR LAYAWAY OPTIONS
Payment calculator makes it easy for you to set up your own payment plan.
6. CLICK "PUT IT ON LAYBUY" TO ENTER PAYPAL
Complete down-payment and setup recurring profile in PayPal’s secure environment.
Payments are processed by PayPal on the scheduled date YOU set. Check your order status within your PayPal reporting module. Contact us if you want to move your payments earlier or later.
Receive the item or service shortly after your last payment.
No interest charges ever, no membership fees ever – NO DEBT.
We believe that knowing what to expect is important to our customers happiness and want to make you aware of the following:
- There is a 1.9% up-front, non-refundable administrative fee for all layaway plans. This is charged on the full amount of the purchase including shipping charges. We do not receive this amount, it is paid to our financial partner who coordinates and administers this convenience layaway plan with PayPal.
- Cancellation of your Layaway plan will incur a cancellation fee of USD $50.00 which will be withheld from any refund amount due to cancellation.
- If the item is returned after receiving the product, the buyer is responsible for proper packing and any shipping charges. Click here for our Return Policy.
- Be sure to read our Layaway Agreement which is the agreement that covers your Layaway purchase. Click Here to Read Layaway Agreement Terms.
Want Your Berkey Water Filter Now?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have heard that the fluoride filter only gets rid of some of the fluoride. How much can I expect to be left in the water I drink?
Hi Here is the information provided by the manufacturer on the effectiveness of the Berkey fluoride filters. "Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction)." I hope this helps!
Where are the test results for the BF-4 filter? What exactly do the test results for the Black Berkey filter cover? Is it just that filter or is it representative of a combination of the filters? Example, The Black Berkey Filter plus the BF-4 filter equals the posted test results that are posted on the Black Filter page?
Hi - those are great questions! First, the PF-4 filters only fit the Super Stearasyl and the Earth filters. The manufacturer has not made the fluoride filter test results directly available. The Black BB9 filter test results can be found here: https://berkeyfiltersusa.com/blogs/news/78198532-berkey-bb9-black-berkey-filter-element-test-results
The results in that report are the BB-9 black Berkey water filter results only. Hope this helps!
Difference in fluoride filters available
That is a great queation! There are two types of fluoride filters they differ in the main filters they fit. The PF-2 fluoride filter will fit the Black BB9 main berkey water filter. The PF-4 fluoride filter will fit both the Ceramic Super Stearaysl and the Berkey Earth water filters (7-inch and 9-inch versions all fit the PF-4 fluoride filters). Thank you so much for your question. Have a great day!
Fluoride Reducing Berkey Filters - Berkey PF4
Berkey PF4 fluoride filters for use with these Berkey water filters when fitted with Ceramic filters or the newest Berkey DIATOMACEOUS Earth Premium Filters:
- Travel Berkey Water Filter
- Big Berkey Water Filter
- Berkey Light Water Filter
- Royal Berkey Water Filter
- Imperial Berkey Water Filter
- Crown Berkey Water Filter
Berkey Filters PF-4 fluoride filters are designed for use in conjunction with Berkey Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filters or the Berkey Diatomaceous Earth Premium Filters. They are incompatible with BB9 Black filters.
- Sold in a set of 2 Berkey Filters
- Fluoride Reducing PF4 Fluoride Filters are made from safe, non-leaching BPA-free Polypropolene #5
- PF4 Fluoride Berkey Filters are designed to be used in conjunction with Super Stearasyl Ceramic filters only
- Attach to the bottom of the Cerami Filter Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey Water Filter assembly
- Number of PF4 Berkey Filters in the bottom chamber must match the number of Ceramic Berkey Filter Elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Ceramic Berkey Filter elements would require 4 PF4 Berkey Filters
- The PF-4 Berkey Filters should be replaced at every 500 gallons of use.