NEW BERKEY WARRANTY SITE OPENS UP
This is the Manufacturer direction on Warranty which was sent to all authorized Berkey Dealers.
In an effort to provide the best quality service to Berkey® consumers everywhere, NMCL requires all Warranty Claim request forms be submitted directly by the purchaser (retail consumer). Authorized Berkey® Dealers are not permitted to submit Warranty Claim request forms on behalf of their customers.** Any form submitted by a dealer on behalf of a customer will be automatically denied.
Why the change?
Our Support Specialists are highly trained to diagnose and resolve even the most elusive problems experienced with Berkey® product. Adding a third party (seller) to the replacement process causes confusion for all persons involved. By allowing us to speak to the customer directly, we get questions answered faster, allowing for a smoother replacement process for the customer. We know how important it is for you to build relationships with your customers. Please feel free to educate your customers about Berkey® products or discuss their recent experiences with the product with them*. However, when it comes to replacing the product per NMCL Limited Warranty, please refer your customers to the Warranty Claim section on www.berkebynmcl.com/support *Support Specialists may require customers to complete various tests or troubleshooting steps. The steps or tests will need to be completed a second time, even if you have asked the customer to perform them already. This is to ensure the customer has performed the steps according to NMCL's standards and for documentation purposes.
BerkeyFiltersUSA shipping now expanded with international shipping to over 130 countries
Shipping Services Include Duties and Taxes (Destination Duties Paid)
- International Standard (Best value 6-12 days transit)
- International Express (DHL 2-3 days transit)
All international shipping services include all duties and taxes required by your country so you won't experience any unexpected costs once your purchase arrives. All services are highly reliable and tracking is provided every step of the way so you'll always know where your purchase is.
If you're not on a tight schedule, International Standard is an unbeatable choice for shipping to your country and like all our international shipping, you will not have to pay any additional costs to receive your purchase.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that your purchase is an allowable import.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Dear Valued Customer
We are experiencing extremely high demand, many items are out of stock and lead times may be up to 30-45 business days to ship. We are temporarily suspending all expedited shipping including "Ground", “Rush Order”, “2nd Day Air” and “3rd Day Select” as shipping options until we get caught up on shipping all existing orders, we will keep you informed when this changes.
We will still accept orders so that you can reserve your space in the lineup for order deliveries.
We appreciate your patience. Thank you
Royal Berkey® System (3.25 gal.)
Made for the Extreme, Enjoyed Every Day
Berkey® Systems are powerful, freestanding water purifiers that sit on a countertop or stand. Simply pour water from virtually any source into the top chamber of the system, and dispense purified water easily from the lower chamber through a handy spigot. The systems are easy to use—no electricity, tools or plumbing needed. Enjoy clean, delicious purified water that retains the healthy minerals your body needs for an average of less than 2 cents per gallon.
The Gold Standard in Gravity-Fed Water Purification
Berkey® Systems equipped with Black Berkey® Purification Elements remove greater than 99.999% of viruses and greater than 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment and even radiologicals. Each pair of long-lasting Black Berkey® Purification Elements can treat up to 6,000 gallons (or about 5 years of typical use) before needing replacement. If desired, Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed on each Black Berkey® Purification Element.
Benefits that Offer You Freedom
- In control and confident- Take control of your tap water. Berkey® water purification systems address a broad universe of potential contaminants, giving you peace of mind.
- Loving every sip- When your water tastes great, you drink more of it. Enjoy nourishing purified water that retains the beneficial minerals your body needs.
- Ready for any adventure– Travel the world, hit the trail or relax at the lake. Portable and powerful Berkey® water purification systems reduce harmful contaminants from raw water sources like streams, lakes and ponds.
- Prepared and empowered– Be ready for natural disasters and sudden emergencies. Berkey® water purification systems can purify raw, untreated water in situations where a potable source of water is not available.
For any questions about this system, please contact the Authorized Berkey® Dealer
you purchased this system from. For more information about assembly or troubleshooting help, please go to
Berkey Support & Service: www.berkeybynmcl.com
Specifications for the Royal Berkey® System
The 3.25 gallon Royal Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, and is ideal for 2-4 people for everyday use.
- Holds up to 3.25 gallons of purified water
- Includes 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements standard
- Expandable to 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements total
- System is 9" in diameter x 23" in height
- Shipping weight: approximately 11 lbs.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction
Included in the box:
- Upper and lower stainless steel chambers
- 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- 1 stainless steel lid, knob and screw
- 1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base
- 2 wing nuts, 2 washers
- 1 priming button
- 2 blocking plugs
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
Multi-use systems not available in CA or IA.